Becoming a partner
Partners play a pivotal role in our honours platform and are encouraged to contribute in various ways to keep our vibrant community going. The purpose of the platform is facilitating activities initiated by students, partners or TU Delft and thus supporting the development of excellent education.
We are looking for partners who would, for instance, like to:
- contribute by offering skills-training as part of existing courses and programmes within the Honours Programme
- participate in a think tank with honours students to tackle issues that your organisation might encounter.
- come up with real-life cases or projects for multidisciplinary student teams to dive into
- give guest lectures or workshops
- host excursions for our honours student body
What can you expect:
- be in contact with honours students
- get fresh insights or possible solutions when you participate within a project or case study
- be invited for special events
- your organisation will be mentioned on the honours platform website and in other forms of communication and documentation
Interested to get involved? Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to join.