International Leiden Leadership Programme for ambitious master's students
The ILLP is an honours programme in English, worth 4 EC, that gives you an opportunity to learn about leadership and develop your personal leadership style. The programme is taught from January through June. During the ILLP, master's students (further) develop their personal leadership style.
There is an assessment to help you map your strengths and weaknesses, followed by several training sessions to improve your leadership skills and seminars about leadership. You will be taught in a small interdisciplinary class of international students and you will receive feedback and guidance from an experienced coach. At the end of the programme, you will create a Personal Leadership Roadmap, a five-year plan to an effective leadership style.
We are looking for a group of students from diverse backgrounds and fields of interest who meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be enrolled in a master's course or an advanced master's course at Leiden University or Delft University of Technology;
- The candidate is motivated to attend an intensive extracurricular course alongside their master's course and has the opportunity to do so;
- The candidate is highly motivated to reflect on self-development;
- The candidate is interested in learning about leadership and their personal leadership style;
- The candidate wants to experiment with different leadership techniques.
ILLP information evening Tuesday 27 October
During the information evening you can get a taste of the programme. Teachers and former ILLP students will give short presentations about the programme and you will be able to follow try-out classes. It will be held in the Old Observatory in Leiden.